Restylane is the first FDA-approved filler. This injectable hyaluronic acid gel is used to correct volume loss and treat wrinkles in the face and hands.
Restylane is also designed to help support your natural expression—for real-life results that help maintain natural movement when you're smiling, frowning and even puckering up.
Restylane for lip augmentation and for wrinkles around your mouth. This often results in lip thinning, lost shape and an increase in vertical lines above the lip. Restylane filler can help you achieve your ideal fuller lips.
Restylane is also used in the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds “smile lines” or “laugh lines”, cheek augmentation, correct volume deficit in the backs of the hands and for the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies.
What To Do, & What To Avoid, Before Your Fillers Treatment:
Reduce the amount of bruising and/or swelling from the injection sites, please follow the instructions below.
• Avoid blood thinning over-the-counter medications such as Aspirin, Motrin, Ibuprofen, and Aleve for 1 week prior. Please consult your physician if you are taking Aspirin for medical reasons!
• Avoid supplements including St. Johns Wort, ginko biloba, primrose oil, garlic, ginseng, and Vitamin E for 1 week
• Avoid topical products such as Tretinoin (Retin-A), Retinols, Retinoids, Glycolic Acid, or any "Anti-Aging" products for 3 days prior
• Avoid waxing, bleaching, tweezing, or hair removal cream on the area to be treated for 3 days prior
• Do not drink alcoholic beverages for 24 hours prior to treatment